• The Villa Extramuros offers three double rooms and two superior double rooms, all of them located on the first floor (accessible by staircases) with panoramic views from their private patio. In addition, two junior suites were created and opened during Summer 2017 in our new “cabanons”, cubic cork bungalows located in our olive grove at short distance from the main villa.
• All rooms are no smoking areas
• Extra bed available on request (at booking) for children from 3 to 12 years old. Little bed for babies up to 3 years old. 1 per room max.
The Villa can also be fully privatized for a period, in the purpose of private family meetings or business events
The standard rooms
- The 3 rooms only differ with their orientation and views.
- Each room has a separate dressing room and a bathroom in Estremoz marble with a shower and natural light from the roof.
- The total space is as large as 60m2, including a 24m2 private terrace.
- Air conditioning, heating, satellite TV with a large selection of international channels, wi-fi, Marshall sound system, AESOP amenities, hair-dryer, sun chairs
- 2 of the rooms can be equipped with twin beds, with a communication door to a master bedroom (ideal for families)........................
The superior rooms
- These 2 rooms benefits from a spectacular 250° view on the Arraiolos castle, village and countryside.
- They offer a total space of 80m2, with a 45m2 sleeping space (king-size bed with linen sheets), a dressing-room and a large bathroom with heating floor and, in one of the rooms, a rainshower space in Estremoz marble. Plus 40m2 of private open-air spaces opened to the South/West and to the North with a Castle view.
- Air conditioning, heating, TV, Marshall sound system, wifi connection, AESOP amenities, hair-dryer, complimentary fruit basket.
Junior Suites “Cabanon Rouge” and “Cabanon Jaune”
- The “Cabanons” are contemporary independent bungalows, located between olive trees and rocks in our grounds, at short distance from the main Villa (2 minutes walk). Full privacy and direct connection to the nature.
- Inside the cork cubic structure, the 50 m2 Junior Suite offers a bedroom with kingsize bed, a lounging area with a sofa/bed, a kitchenette for breakfast, a bathroom with walk-in shower opening on an outside patio, a large terrace with sun-beds and outdoor furniture.
- The Suites are equipped with a new generation air-conditioning system (cooling or heated floor and ceiling), a fan, a dressing with safe, a Marshall sound system (but no TV). The bathroom covered with local tiles offers towel heater, electronic smart toilet, large shower with AESOP amenities, hair-dryer…
- The decoration of the junior suites is “eco-pop”, with a mix of natural materials, local handicraft, furniture and art inspired by the 1960′s. Each Cabanon is designed with a dominant color : one red, one yellow.
- A la carte breakfast is delivered directly in the Cabanon the evening before, with fresh bread in the morning. Breakfast kitchenette is equipped with toaster, microwave, minibar, tableware. Complimentary fruit, expresso machine and tea set.